Pressed Olive & Fresh Basil Bottle - 250ML

  • A must-have in your kitchen to rediscover the flavor of fresh basil all year round
  • A simultaneous pressing of olives (96%) and fresh basil leaves (4%)
  • A French production in Provence
Item code:
EAN code:
250 ml
A mixture of olives and freshly pressed basil revealing all the freshness and intensity of basil, enhanced by the sweetness of olive oil. A must-have in your kitchen and flagship product of Oliviers & Co: You will never lack basil to spice up your salads, all year round! Olives and fresh basil are mechanically pressed together using a traditional process, resulting in that inimitable basil taste.
Tomato & mozzarella salad, tomato-based dishes, salads, dried beans, spelt salad, pasta, sauces, fruit-based desserts.

Name: Olive & Basil Specialty

Net quantity : 250ml

Origin: Product of Italy

Ingredient List : Olive 99%, Basil 1%

Storage conditions: Keep in a cool & dark place


A must-have in your kitchen to rediscover the flavor of fresh basil all year round and enhance your salads
Produced in the heart of Provence, near Lourmarin, this aromatic oil is obtained by simultaneous pressing of 96% olives and 4% fresh basil leaves.
To obtain this entirely natural oil, the pressing, that is to say the grinding of the basil leaves and the crushing of the olives, was carried out at the same time by our partner miller according to the Oliviers&Co specifications.
On the nose, this aromatic oil reveals notes of fresh basil, reminiscent of a stroll in a vegetable garden or a market. On the palate, it offers a very fresh first impression, followed by aromas of pine nuts and basil, reminiscent of pesto. The freshness persists with a nice length on the palate, without bitterness with a very slight spiciness, a guarantee of the quality of the selected olives.

You may also like